Branding: What’s in it for you?
Why is a brand important?
- Instant recognition
- Shorthand for all we are
- Adds value and equity a
- Adds luster and cachet
What's in it for you?
- Makes it easier to engage clients, investors, buyers, donors and volunteers
- Using brand discipline gives you greater credibility
How is a brand expressed?
- Through virtually everything an organization does
- How the phone is answered
- How staff and board members talk about their work
- How marketing, public relations, website content, and advertising is designed, written, and produced
- Through the formal and informal messages expressed at meetings, gatherings, and missions
- The way signage looks and is presented